Pages Are Kewl

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Make-Up Must Haves


I'm one of those people who are obsessed with make-up. I LOVE searching YouTube and looking at magazines for simple but glamorous fashions for the weekend. I've just previously bought some make-up which Id like to share with you, so:

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Xtreme: 


I love this mascara because it manages to provide volume and length to my eyelashes. It definitely brings out my eyes and captures a clean but exotic look to my eyelashes. I rate 8/10 because I still haven't got the hang of the curve and straight parts of the brush and it's hard to remember which side of the brush is for what.

 Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer 



This product is actually amazing! I was so used to using a stick concealer that this was definitely and interesting but enjoyable change. The liquid isn't too runny and is easy to rub into the face without spreading. It matches and spreads well with my foundation and matches my skin tone (Ivory) fabulously. I rate this 9/10 because it's easy to use but takes a while to rub into my face.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hr Foundation:

Despite the mouthful of the name I love this foundation. I get away with wearing it to school and doesn't show any signs of not matching my skin tone. It does last all through the school hours without re-applying and is just generally easy to use. It's not to runny and is easily rubbed into my skin without irritation and doesn't feel like it's stuck to my face.
Rate: 10/10

Maybelline New York Baby Lips Pink:


I do quite like this Baby Lips and it's very popular within our year. It goes quite well with my lips however I tend to dab it on because just applying it makes my lips bright pink which I obviously wouldn't get away with at school! I love it all the same and I rate it 7/10 only because I'm too afraid to apply it fully to my lips.

That's it for today!
-Alex-

No comments:

Post a Comment