Cover lesson, I'm bored and the only thing I can be bothered to do is go onto email and talk to my best friend (FUN LIFE). Well technically I've finished my Flash thing, which is awful by the way, and we're allowed to do homework. So yeah look this is my "homework".
Honestly I've been in such a weird mood lately, I feel as if I've let go of so many things and just walked away into a new life, its depressing if I'm honest. I feel as if I'm drifting away from my closest friends (and not because one of them is really just a two-faced back stabber, no names)!
My mood is still so awkward I was so silent last lesson (Geography) and I wanted so desperately to turn around yet I felt as if I couldn't. Nothings really the same anymore between me and anybody apart from my closest friends, my life is so boring :(.
It even looks like I'm the least anti-social person in the world right now. Its all about my Wattpad series, I guess yeah partially its my fault yet no one really had to make a massive deal about it. They were just names and anyone could be called that its like a 1 in a million chance that people would realise who I am talking about...and i'm not even talking about anyone so why does it matter? *sighs* i don't know anymore :(
No comments:
Post a Comment