So Hey! Life is Life and I am ALEX! It's no shock horror but to clear things up I am a girl and a very crazy one, if I must say so myself! Anyway so I started this blog since my old one known as Absolutely Alex was receiving a small bit of trolling so I guess here I am :). Anyway so this seems to be some kind of perculiar welcome to my blog :P. Okay so Basically A Teenager is just m a way of showing how us teens must get on with our daily life our own way. Yes that means going against popularity basics and of course, instead, being ourselves (oh help). But don't worry everyone goes through finding their own feet and this is why I want to help you guys or at least ADVISE you amazing humans on how to just be yourself. It may mean that YOU *points at someone this may relate to* may be the girl wearing the make-up when you don't want to. Or yes even YOU *points at another random teenager* are the one who wants to be different but is too afraid. Yes we all have flaws and fears...but why can't we love them and embrace them? Well I guess that leads me to next times blog post *dramatic suspense is caused*.
Until Next Time :P
Alex xxxx <3
No comments:
Post a Comment