Pages Are Kewl

Sunday, 12 April 2015

The Beverly Hills Volcano Retired And Moved To Florida

Im seriously a weird child...my title though was just Victorious Gold! Anyway I better stop...I'm supposed to be packing for holiday but my minds set on so many different things I literally can't be bothered therefore I'm here posting after like donkeys years! So Spring Break has been good so far I've managed to just lay back and the good weather has been a bonus...total relaxation. However on the downside I did have a cold for the last few days but finally that's clearing up and by tomorrow I should be as fine as I usually am.

That reminds me! Has anyone told somebody they couldn't go to school the next day because "they were going to be ill" I have and oh my god right now it just sounds so pathetic XD. " there's so many things to regret in my life and when I think back I cringe, is this relatable to anyone? Yet still I don't know I can't help but look back and laugh because I wouldn't be here now if I hadn't made any mistakes. It's about that time in my life when I'm finally happy about being myself and I try to not care what people say.

Furthermore I don't think it's bad if someone does get upset by hurtful comments because someone has purposely targeted them and made them feel bad. I don't really want to refer to myself because I can't really say anything since I've never had an extreme case of this sort of thing. I really just want to look out for people. Every time I say that I feel like I'm someone in Divergent in the faction Abnegation. Oh wow I really do like Divergent! THANKS NATNAT YOU LAD!

Anyway better go move to Florida (joking) I'm going to pack now lol
-Alex-


1 comment: